“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire,” wrote Plutarch.
To keep the fire of education alive during the summer, Veritas Prep offers a range of courses of all types. View our Summer Academy Course Catalog here.
Some highlights for this year:
- For incoming 6th-graders (not for returning students), Prep for Prep courses are a great way to acclimate to the academy culture and practices, taught by veteran teachers – reviewing key concepts, getting to know the space and the teachers, and learning study skills. There is a special rate to sign up for all four.
- Enrichment-only courses are offered in Studio Art and Spanish this year
- Credit-option courses include multiple math options, Latin, Lit/Comp, and American/AZ History. Returning students may make up coursework or reinforce key concepts and skills by taking these courses (for credit or enrichment).
All classes run Monday through Friday during the month of June (see individual schedules for details). Course dates and times may be subject to revision. For any questions relating to Summer Academy courses or enrollment, please contact Mr. Thoits, program coordinator.
- Summer Academy Course Catalog (including Policies and Procedures)
- Summer Academy Registration Portal