Membership Toolkit Information
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year!
MySchoolAnywere has merged with Membership Toolkit (MTK). With this rebranding, the MSA app and website will be discontinued and all data populated into the Membership Toolkit platform. Please take a minute to create or update your account with MTK in order to have access to the family directory, purchase tickets to events and volunteer your time. Instructions are below. Thank you and have a great year!
- Go to https://veritaspreppso.membershiptoolkit.com/home.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with My School Anywhere, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with a screen titled “Your Family’s Account Page.” Scroll down on this page to view the Calendar, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
** Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at psoPresident@VeritasPrepAcademy.org.